Before Applying for the Examination Process, the candidate should once go through the complete recruitment process of the SSC CPO examination. SSC CPO Exam date should be kept in mind to avoid any kind of delay.
- The candidate should first fill the application form. The starting date of online application to appear for SSC CPO examination is 17 September 2019. The candidate should fill the online application by 16th of October 2019.
- The last date to pay the fee for the application is 18th October 2019.
- If the candidate fails to pay the application fees by 18th of October, then the application is cancelled and the candidate can no more appear for the SSC CPO examination.
- SSC CPO Paper-I (Prelims) will be conducted from 11 December to 13 December 2019.
- SSC CPO Paper-II(Mains) date is yet to be released.
- The date for Physica Standard Test(PST) and Physical Endurance Test(PET) is yet to be released.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern Procedure
SSC CPO Exam Pattern and Procedure consist of three stages as mentioned below.
- The questions in both the examination will be of Multiple Choice Type.
- Question will in two languages: Hindi and English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong attempt. So, answer the questions with surety.
- SSC CPO Paper-I (Prelims): This paper will be conducted from 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019. The examination will contain 200 questions(50 each from 4 topics: General Knowledge, Quantitative aptitude, English Comprehension, Logical Reasoning). The time duration for Mains Examination is 2 hours.
- SSC CPO Paper-II (Mains): There will be 200 questions from English Language & Comprehension. The time duration for the exam is 2 hours. Exam date is yet to be released.
- SSC CPO PST and PET: Physical Standard Test will consist of measurement of the height and chest(only for male candidate) size. Physical Endurance Test will consist of events like Race, Long Jump, High Jump and Shot put.
- Also, medical examination and eyesight test will be conducted for all the selected candidate and final selection will be done.
JEE Advanced is one of the most difficult entrance exams in India for admission to the top engineering institutes of the country – the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
JEE Advanced 2020 syllabus consists of the topics of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics which the students are expected to prepare for the upcoming exam.
JEE Advanced 2020 exam will be conducted by IIT Delhi in May 2020. JEE Advanced cut-off varies accordingly with the category of students and it is essential to score the minimum marks in order to appear for JEE Advanced counselling.
The RRB Group D Admit card for document verification have been declared. The Railway Recruitment Cell(RRC) Western Railway (WR) has recently released the hall ticket for document verification.
JEE Advanced is a national level entrance exam to get admission in Bachelors or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree.
The RRB NTPC Exam date have been postponed and the exam will take place after 15th December 2019, as per speculation.
As per the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), the RRB Group D Admit card for document verification has been made available. Here is a step by step, detailed guide to download the RRB Group D Admit card and the documents required.
There has been a lot of speculation about the RRB NTPC Exam Date. This article will help you clear out all the confusion.
SSC CGL Live Course is designed by our experts for aspirants preparing for SSC CGL 2019-20 Tier I. CCS CGL Online Courses not only helps in clearing concepts but also provide you with advanced level questions for practice. To boost your exam preparation, experts have curated quizzes & practice sets that match the level of Exam. SSC CGL online course consists of SSC CGL Online Classes to help you prepare with the right strategy required to crack the exam.